Google began releasing a new test version of its Android 12 mobile operating system on Wednesday (07). Developer Preview (DP) version 2.2 was recently released to application developers with some bug fixes. Bugs specified in DP 2.1, released late last month.
Android 12 DP 2.2 is not expected to introduce any major changes or even new features, but will only focus on fixing existing bugs. However, those who download the new version will also have access to the Android security suite in April. This means you can also expect some speed and performance improvements on devices like the Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5.
With Android 2.2 DP 2.2, Google has released a small change log with the bugs fixed with the update. Check the parts:
- We have fixed an issue that sometimes caused the Settings application to crash when a user tried to access Bluetooth settings. (Error #180962266)
- We fixed an issue that was causing widgets to be removed from the home screen after installing the OTA update.
- We fixed an issue that caused Bluetooth call quality notifications to be sent even when call quality was not affected.
- We have fixed an issue that was causing WiFi network passwords to not be saved in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the notification shadow was activated while typing on the on-screen keyboard.
- We fixed an issue with Codec 2.0 that was causing applications to crash on some devices.
- We have fixed an issue that could cause incorrect video encoding in the output.
At the moment, some details about Google’s upcoming mobile software are still unknown. However, it’s possible that the Mountain View giant will unveil information about the system at the Google I/O 2021 event in May.
Android 12 Developer Preview 2.2 will be released in an OTA notification for devices already running the previous test version of the system.
Android 12 : Google releases new Developer Preview 2.1 withbug fixes
Since the release of the Developer Preview 2 for Android 12, the latest version released to developers, some users have noticed bugs and issues with the upcoming final version of the operating system. A new update has been released to fix minor issues on the platform, such as. For example, a WebView modification that caused some applications to shut down immediately.
- Date of publication : 29. March 2021
- Building: 2.210219.008.A1
- Emulator: x86 (64 bits), ARM (v8-A)
- Security package: March 2021
- Google Play Services : 6/21/19
Enthusiastic users or developers with Android 12 in beta can update via factory image or OTA. Note that this update is available for the Pixel 3, Pixel 3a, Pixel 4a and Pixel 5 smartphones.
Google releases Developer Preview 1.1 for Android 12 withbug fixes.
Google released the first developer preview of Android 12 on the 18th. February is out, now, in less than a month, a new version called Android 12 DP 1.1 comes out, which comes with bug fixes in the current version.
Among the new features Google indicates in the list of changes for Android 12 DP 1.1 is the security patch for March 2021. Some of the problems have been solved:
- WiFi connection instability
- Warning screen error The system interface has stopped.
- Excessive battery consumption in standby
- Fingerprint reader malfunction
- Unexpected restarts of the mobile phone
In addition, this version also fixes other minor issues, making Google’s operating system more stable.
Details of this new release include the SPP1.210122.022 build with Google Play services installed on 2/21/14. The OTA file used for the update weighs 1.7 GB for Pixel 5 users, while the full image to install from scratch is 2.1 GB.
Recommended: Kids Quest for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 – Free Download
If you want, you can download the Android 12 DP 1.1 update from the link below:
Source : developer.android
android 12 developer preview download,android 12 developer preview 3,android 12 release date,android 11,android 11 developer preview,how to get android 12 developer preview,Android 11,android 12 developer preview 2 release date,android 12 beta program