Block a page and application on Facebook
Do you know how to block a page in your Facebook browser or in the Facebook mobile application? You can block pages in your Facebook web browser or from your smartphone. You can prevent a Facebook page from responding to your reply or post in the comments. The side of the lock also opens automatically and flips over when needed.
Once you block pages, people or users, they will no longer appear on your timeline or in your searches. To block pages from Facebook groups or events, you must block the pages using children’s software or a web browser. You can unlock the page from the mobile app, the mobile version or the desktop version of the website. In this post, you will learn how to block a page from the Facebook application or desktop network.
Read: Disabling OFF-Facebook activity on mobile apps and websites
Block a Facebook page from a computer or mobile device
Facebook makes it easy for all users to block a page you don’t want to see in your timeline – but you have to know the name of the page. These users are interested in blocking Facebook pages and you’re among them too, so here’s how to block a page on your Facebook account, via Facebook’s mobile app or desktop version.
Block a Facebook page or application from your desktop
You can learn how to block people on Facebook in our private article, but now you can also block specific pages and applications on Facebook Below are the instructions for blocking applications and pages in a web browser on your desktop.
- Open a browser on your computer
- Log in to Facebook.com to access your Facebook account.
- On the home screen, select the down arrow in the right corner.
- Now select Settings and Privacy from the menu.
- Click on the option Settings
- Click the Block option in the left pane (Tip: You can click Privacy to configure privacy settings and prevent other users from finding your FB profile).
- Go to Block applications and enter the name of the application you want to block. Select it when it appears in the drop-down menu.
- Now go to Block Page, enter the name of the page you want to block and then click on the page in the drop down menu.
Open Facebook, choose Down Arrow and Settings & Privacy
Selecting parameters in the menu
Click on the blocking option
Enter an application name and select to lock the application.
Enter the name of a page in the Page block field.
Important Notice: You cannot block group or event pages in the Facebook settings, an individual organization or a company page.
Read: How to find secret messages in your hidden Facebook inbox.
Unlocking a Facebook Page with Desktop Web
If you change your mind and want to unblock a previously blocked page. Here are the steps to follow to unlock your Facebook page.
- Select the down arrow on the right side of the top corner.
- In the menu, select Settings and Privacy
- Click on the option Settings
- Select Lock Settings on the left
- Scroll down to Block applications.
- Then click the unlock option next to the application name.
- Now go to the Block Pages section.
- Select Sharing next to the page name
Click Unlock next to the application name.
Select Unlock to unlock the page
Bonus Tips: If you just don’t want to see other people’s posts in your News Feed, you can relax on Facebook or sleep with friends. Any changes you make to your settings will be reflected in Facebook’s mobile application.
Read: To enable or disable the history archive in the Facebook application and on the web
Lock a page in the Facebook mobile app
You can’t block applications or organizations in the Facebook application on your mobile device, but you can stop or block people. These are the next steps.
- Open your Facebook application
- Click to go to the profile page of the person you want to block.
- Select the three dots option under his name
- Now click on the option Block
- Click the Block option again to confirm your action.
Blocking people on Facebook
Read: To view your Facebook block list and unblock your friends
Here are some of the questions often asked by different people, based on how to block a page and an application on Facebook, and you might want to read them.
Block a page in the Facebook application from your mobile phone
If you use Facebook on your mobile phone, you can block the page in Facebook’s mobile application. These are the next steps:
- Access your Facebook mobile application
- Press the search icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter the name of the page you want to lock.
- Select the voucher that appears
- Now press the Three Dots option below the profile picture.
- Select the More option.
- Now click on the option Block
- Click on the Block option again to confirm your decision.
Why block pages on Facebook?
Once you lock the profile of a user, application, or organization, you will no longer see its updates in the timeline. They don’t even show up in your search results.
If you are tired of seeing posts from a certain company, or if you are still receiving updates from a former employer, you can easily block their FB profile. Blocking Facebook apps can be useful if you’re trying to break an addiction to a service or game.
Read: Blocking and unblocking someone in Facebook Messenger
Blocking Facebook pages for groups and events
Blocking Facebook event pages and group pages takes a little more effort. You can block websites using parental control software or a browser. Updates to groups and events may still appear in your timeline. So you can either drop the event pages or keep the group pages.
frequently asked questions
How do I block a business page on Facebook Mobile?
How do I block Facebook in my browser?
How do I block Facebook on a Chrome….
How do I block a website in my mobile browser?
‘ How to lock quiz…. lock
Feedback,how to block a page on facebook mobilehow to block facebookappeal a page block facebookhow to unblock a page on facebookhow to block a page on chromehow do i block a business page on facebook (2020),People also search for,how to block a page on facebook mobile,how do i block a business page on facebook (2020),how to block facebook,how do i block a business page on facebook 2021,if i block a business page on facebook, can they see my profile,appeal a page block facebook,how to unblock a page on facebook,how to block a page on chrome