published on 6. April 2021 Filed under: Like
PDF files are one of the most useful file extensions that you can use to read and edit from Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android and almost any other platform. If you want to convert image formats like JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc to PDF or merge multiple images into one PDF in Windows 10, then this post will be helpful for you.
Learn how to convert jpg files to PDF or PNG, convert TIFF files to PDF, or quickly create PDFs from one or more files in Windows 10 using Microsoft’s built-in Print to PDF feature.
Microsoft Print to PDF allows you to print to PDF. A .pdf file created with Microsoft Print to PDF can be opened with any application that supports this format, for example. B. FoxIt Reader, Adobe Reader, Picasa and others.
How to convert an image to PDF
To convert an image to PDF in Windows 10, do the following
- Open the photo in your default image viewer – this could be the Photos app in Windows 10 or an editing program like Paint.
- After opening the image, press Ctrl + P to open the Print dialog box.
- Select Microsoft Print in PDF as your printer and click Print.
- Another dialog box appears where you can enter a file name and choose a location for the file. Then click the Save button.
This method works with any graphic file and with any program (Word, Excel) that supports printing.
Creating a PDF file from multiple images
To merge multiple images into a PDF file in Windows 10, make sure your files are listed in File Explorer in the order you want them to appear in the PDF. You may need to rename them to sort them as you like.
- Select all the images (that you want to convert to PDF), you can do this by pressing Ctrl + a or by holding down the Ctrl key and selecting the images one by one,
- Then right-click on it and choose Print from the pop-up menu.
- In the Print Images dialog box, select Microsoft Print to PDF from the Printer drop-down list.
- Here you can click on the Options link in the lower right corner of the dialog box to access additional options for the PDF file.
- If you notice that the sides of your images seem to be cut off, check the Insert image in frame option so that this box is unchecked.
- When you’re done, click the Print button to create the PDF file.
- The Save Output As dialog box appears. Navigate to the location where you want to save the PDF file. Enter a file name for the PDF file and click Save.
Microsoft pdf printing does not display/function
If Microsoft Print to PDF is not listed as a printer, you may need to enable this feature.
- Right-click on the Start button and select Programs and Features.
- In the Programs and Features window, click Turn Windows features on or off.
- In the Windows Functions dialog box, clear the Microsoft Print to PDF check box and click OK.
- Restart the computer once.
- When you reach the desktop screen, reopen the Windows Functions dialog box, this time check the Microsoft Print to PDF box, and click OK.
Now check that the Microsoft Print to PDF option is displayed correctly.
Try running the built-in printer troubleshooter
- Press the Windows key on the keyboard.
- Type a problem-solving phrase into the search box and press Enter.
- Click to see them all. This list shows all the built-in troubleshooting tools.
- Click on the printer and follow the instructions on the screen.
Setting Microsoft Print to PDF as the default printer.
- Press Windows key + R, then type Manage Printers (without quotes) and press Enter to open Devices and Printers.
- Now right-click on the Microsoft document Print to PDF and select Set as Default Printer.
- Restart the computer to save the changes and see if the Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working issue can be resolved.
Also read :
frequently asked questions
How do I convert a Word document to PDF?
Support ‘ Solutions ‘ Articles
How do I save my Excel file as a PDF in Windows 10?
Examples ‘ pdf
How do I save a Word document as a PDF file in Windows 10?
Feedback,how to convert word to pdf in windows 10word to pdf converterexcel to pdfhow to convert word to pdf in windows 7save as pdf download for windows 10adobe pdf converter free download for windows 10,People also search for,how to convert word to pdf in windows 10,word to pdf converter,excel to pdf,adobe pdf converter free download for windows 10,how to convert word to pdf in windows 7,how to save a word document as a pdf in word 2007,save as pdf download for windows 10,how to convert a word document to pdf on mac